Quickly and easily order takeaway desserts online
Got a sweet tooth for desserts? Well you’re not alone my friend. Us Brits are known for our love of desserts and sweet treats and we’ve created a fair few of them too - Victoria sponge, Banoffee pie, Bakewell tarts, Bread and butter pudding. The list goes on.
So with us knowing our way around a dessert or two, you think you’d be able to order sweet stuff in the UK without even having to so much as leave the house? Well you're correct!
Allow us to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours with some online dessert ordering! We have a bundle of great dessert restaurants and takeaways across the UK offering up a wild selection of sweet treats and warm sundaes for collection or delivery, when you fancy it most.
How to order your takeaway dessert
If you’ve got a craving for a dessert and know your current locations postcode – type it into the search bar above to find a selection of takeaways and restaurants in your area. Even if you’re unsure of your postcode, simply type in your area name or select from the list of postcode areas below.
- Sort by customer rating, distance from your location and opening times;
- Filter via delivery availability;
- Choose from additional cuisines available in the area.
If you’re in need of a rich chocolate fudge cake, a spectacular ice cream sundae or a thick delicious milkshake, you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
Need to know more?
Our service isn’t just about food; it’s about giving back to the takeaway industry and giving back to our customers. That’s why every time you book a table or order a takeaway here at Kukd.com, we’ll provide you with loyalty points to receive money off your next takeaway order. That’s essentially free food!
Did you know...?
- The most expensive dessert is the world costs around £18,000. Made with 5 grams of edible 23-karat gold and some of the world’s rarest varieties of cocoa, this delicate chocolate sundae is worth every penny.
- Marshmallow is actually a plant and was used as a herbal remedy for sore throats during the Renaissance period.
- In the Middle Ages, sugar was so expensive that only the wealthy were able to indulge on sweet desserts.