The easy way to order an Indian takeaway
There are three things in life that everyone loves - kittens, summer time and a really good curry!
Whilst we're not in the business of supplying animals or good weather, one thing we can do is consign that takeaway pamphlet drawer of yours to history.
After all, we work with a selection of great Indian takeaways across the UK, so that anytime you fancy Indian food; you can order it online speedily without any of the added faff of phoning the restaurant directly.
How to order your Indian takeaway
If you’ve got a craving for curry and know your current locations postcode - type it into the search bar above to find a selection of Indian takeaways in your area. If you’re unsure of your postcode, simply enter the name of your location or choose from the list of postcode areas below.
Once you’ve found a selection of Indian restaurants in your vicinity, you can filter your search to find exactly the sort of thing you’re looking for:
- Sort by customer rating, distance from your location and opening times
- Filter via delivery availability
- Choose from the additional cuisines available in the area
Whether you’re a lover of the sweet, sour or spicy, Indian cuisine offers an exciting range of dishes to satisfy both carnivores and vegetarians alike.
So if you fancy a rich and creamy chicken tikka masala or a knockout vegetable Balti, join the 13 million of us Brits who enjoy Indian food on a regular basis and order yourself the perfect meal online here at Kukd.com.
If you fancy an evening of fine dining at a local Indian restaurant instead, why not try our free table booking service to make an instant table reservation at the restaurant of your choice. Just select your restaurant, click the Book a Table button and fill out your details.
Need to know more?
Kukd.com isn’t just about food; it’s about giving back to the takeaway industry and giving back to our customers. That’s why every time you book a table or order a takeaway here at Kukd.com, we’ll provide you with loyalty points to receive money off your next takeaway order.
If you also opt into the Kukd.com feed a child campaign, a poverty stricken child in Bangladesh’s will receive a healthy free meal and a bottle of water every time you order. This is of no extra cost to you or the restaurant.
Did you know...?
- 17% of Brits selected Korma as their curry of choice, making it the nation’s most popular Indian dish. 16% of people selected tikka masala whilst 11% vouched for the noble Madras. Tasty!
- Some of the nation’s favourite Indian dishes were created right here in Blighty. The Chicken Tikka Masala is believed to originate from Scotland whilst the Balti heralds from good old Birmingham.
- For more than 13 years, Queen Victoria is believed to have chowed down on the spicy stuff daily. If it’s good enough for royalty, it’s certainly good enough for us.