The easy way to order fast food online
It’s that time again…drumroll please! *Drawn out intense drumroll*… TAKEAWAY TIME BABY! And what could be more special than a heap of delicious comfort food on such a momentous occasion? From crisp and salty fries to loaded triple decker cheeseburgers and tangy Buffalo wings, fast food is here to satisfy your pesky hunger pangs!
After all, as the saying goes, when the hunger gets tough, the tough get stuffed! So don’t let your hunger pangs ruin your day, order yourself a fast food feast online from great takeaways and restaurants here at Kukd.com.
How to order your fast food takeaway
Whether you fancy burger, pizza, chicken or anything else, here are the ways you get your hands on some fast food here at Kukd.com:
- Simply type your postcode into the search bar provided to find a list of takeaways and restaurants near you;
- View restaurant menus, read customer reviews and sort your search to find the perfect takeaway;
- Select your restaurant, build your order and choose collection or delivery;
- Head on over to the checkout and complete your order via cash, card or PayPal.
Every order you place here at Kukd.com earns you loyalty points for money off your next order and you have the possibility to offer a free meal and a bottle of water to a hungry child in Bangladesh. This is of no extra cost to you or the restaurant. You can read more about our feed a child campaign and our loyalty point’s scheme.
Did you know...?
- The world’s most expensive burger would set you back a whopping £1785! Created by Diego Buik of South of Houston restaurant, Netherlands, the extravagant creation consists of Japanese dry-aged Wagyu and Black Angus beef, Oosterschelde lobster infused with Hermit – Dutch Coastal Gin, foie gras, white truffle, Remeker cheese, Japanese fruit tomatoes, caviar, lettuce, Iberian ham and a sauce made with 35 lobsters, Jamaican coffee, vanilla, saffron and soy sauce.
- In 2015, Patrick Bertoletti ate 444 chicken wings in 26 minutes! That’s roughly 1 wing every 3.5 seconds and 17 a minute.
- Former US President, Thomas Jefferson introduced French Fries to the States, and were supposedly his favourite snack.