The easy way to order Italian food online
Mamma-Mia! What on god’s green earth would we do without Italian food? No pizza. No lasagne. No spaghetti carbonara! It’s a problem that doesn’t bare thinking about.
Thankfully Italian food does in fact exist and the good news is you don’t even have to travel to Italy to experience the true tastes of the Bel Paese for yourself! Not when there’s plenty of authentic Italian restaurants for you to try right here in the UK. From delicious authentic crisp Italian pizza’s, to saucy spaghetti alla marinara and cheesy Lasagne, Italian food has cemented its place as a national favourite – and rightfully so!
How to order your Italian takeaway
If you’re in the mood for Italian, you’ll be pleased to find that we work with a range of Italian restaurants right across the UK. So whether you’re in in Blackpool, Bolton, Hull or beyond, the opportunity for you to order a delicious authentic pizza or lasagne online is only a few clicks away.
So take the first steps toward an Italian food feast now by typing your postcode into the search bar above. There you can:
- Browse Italian menus and read customer reviews
- Sort by collection or delivery, opening time, customer rating, distance from your location and more
- Choose additional cuisines available in the area
Once you’ve selected your takeaway of choice, you’re only a few clicks away from completing your order. Order online with cash, card or PayPal, all while earning Kukd loyalty points to get money off your next takeaway order! How’s that for a deal?
Why not book a table and dine out?
Sometimes there’s nothing quite like a sit-in meal – especially when it comes to Italian food! If you fancy a sit in meal at an Italian restaurant of your choosing, why not try out our table booking service? Just select the restaurant of your choice, click the book a table button and fill out your details. Once you’ve completed the process, we’ll send you confirmation of your booking.
Need to know more?
What you may not know about Kukd.com is the little things you and others receive every time you order. For instance, did you know that every time you place an order here at Kukd.com, a child in Bangladesh receives a free meal and a bottle of water? This is of no extra cost to you or the restaurant. You can read more about the feed a child campaign here.
You may also be interested to know that every time you book a table or order a takeaway here at Kukd.com, you’ll earn yourself loyalty points to receive money off your next takeaway order. Find out more about our loyalty points reward scheme here
Did you know these Italian food facts?
- There’s more than 450 pasta shapes produced worldwide.
- The average Italian eats pasta at least once a day and consumes more than 51 pounds of pasta every year. In comparison, the average person in Britain would eat around 15 – 20 pounds every year.
- Known to take their food seriously, Italians wouldn’t dare apply some of the ___ us Brits would. This means, no chicken as a meat topping in pasta, no deep pan or stuffed crust pizzas and no garlic bread.