Quickly and easily order takeaway kebab
If your bellies rumbling and you’re feeling the gnaw of those dreaded hunger pangs, then that can be a lonely place to be. But things don’t always have to be this way. Not when you can order yourself mixed meat kebabs, chicken shawarmas and ½ lb burgers at Kukd.com.
We work with a selection of great kebab houses across the UK, so that anytime you fancy a kebab, burger, pizza or more; you can order it online speedily without any of the added faff of phoning the restaurant directly.
How to order your takeaway kebab
Whether you’re a garlic sauce kind of guy or like to heat things up with a bit of chilli sauce – or both, here are the ways you can get your hands on a kebab here at Kukd.com:
- Type your postcode or your area into the search bar above to find a selection of kebab shops and takeaways in your vicinity;
- Read customer reviews, sort and filter your search to find yourself the perfect takeaway;
- Select your restaurant, build your order and choose from collection or delivery;
- Head on over to the checkout and complete your order via cash or card.
Over 6 million lamb doner and chicken shish kebabs are consumed every week in the UK, which if we’re not mistaken, makes it one of the nation’s favourite takeaway foods - and rightfully so.
Did you know...?
- The doner kebab gained notoriety in Germany thanks to the innovation of Turkish immigrants.
- Ottoman chef’s realised fat dripping from horizontally roasted meat caused flames to rise up and burn the meat. Keeping the spit vertical not only stops the meat from burning but also bastes it in fat to keep it succulent.
- The word kebab literally translates as “roasted meat” in Turkish.