Quickly and easily order Mediterranean takeaway
If you fancy takeaway food without the guilt of a heavy set meal, then ditch the traditional takeaways and select from our list of healthy Mediterranean takeaways and restaurants in your area.
From delicious chargrilled Lamb Kofta’s marinated in a powerful garlic sauce to delightful Greek salads packed full of great ingredients like spinach, mint, parsley, olives, feta and lemon, Mediterranean food is all about vibrant colours and fantastic flavours.
You don’t even have to go full-on health! Mediterranean takeaways offer a great selection of traditional takeaway favourites like delicious cheesy pizza’s smothered in tomato sauce, Shish Kebabs with a healthy dollop of garlic sauce and a selection of Beef and Chicken Burgers.
How to order your Mediterranean takeaway
If you fancy Mediterranean takeaway today, then you’ll be pleased to know that making your online food order is as easy as pie. All you have to do is pop your postcode or area in the search bar provided and you’ll find a selection of takeaways and restaurants in your area.
- Search for takeaways by distance from your location, menu and collection or delivery;
- Read customer reviews and make reviews of your own;
- Choose from the additional cuisines available in the area.
To make your order simply select your Mediterranean eatery of choice, create your order and proceed to the checkout. We offer some of the finest Mediterranean takeaways in the country, so whether you fancy takeaway via collection or delivery and want to pay via card or cash, we make the makes the online ordering process a whole lot easier.
Did you know...?
- Mediterranean food is one of the healthiest cuisines around. Embodying everything people associate with the region, Mediterranean food consist of body friendly ingredients pasta, vegetables, grains and oily fishes.
- The Mediterranean Sea covers a whopping 2.5 kilometres and stretches from the shores of Spain and North Africa to those of Greece and Cyprus. Due to the multitude of cultures spanning the Mediterranean, dishes have adopted various ingredients, techniques and flavours over thousands of years; giving birth to the cuisine we know it as today.
- The wide stretch of sea spanning across the Mediterranean means most dishes contain fish and other sorts of seafood like tuna, hake, swordfish, prawns, mussels and lobster. It isn’t all seafood though, the Greek’s in particular are known for their grilled meats like chicken, beef and lamb.