Quickly and easily order takeaway Sushi
Feeling hungry? Then it’s time to ward off your inner Sushi monster with some fabulous takeaway food! Now we’re not ones to turn our nose up at a cheeky slice of pizza or a spicy bowl of noodles, but Sushi offers you something that other takeaways simply don’t.
Fresh, healthy and light, sushi is crafted to delicate precision and super delicious. All you need for the perfect roll is a splash of soy sauce, a dollop of wasabi and a slice of pickled ginger. Yummy!
As with most Asian and Japanese food, Sushi offers a whole variety of textures, flavours, ingredients and spices. It’s not uncommon to find variations of sushi that include duck, prawns, crab, mango, avocado or cream cheese. So what are you waiting for?!
How to order your takeaway sushi
Whether you’ve got sensei skills with a set of chopsticks or prefer to dive straight in with your fingers, sushi can be all yours at just a few clicks of a button here at Kukd.com.
All you have to do to get started is type your postcode or location into the search bar and view the selection of dishes on offer at the local sushi bars near you. You can also:
- Sort your search by previous customer rating, distance from your location and more
- Filter via collection or delivery
- Choose additional cuisines available in the area
Japanese culture has boomed in the UK over the last 10 years and sushi has become one of the nation’s staple eats. Thanks to this boom, Japanese restaurants are popping up all over the country and we’ve managed to nab some of the best for your ordering pleasure. So anytime you fancy sushi; you can order it online speedily without any of the added faff of phoning the restaurant directly!
If you fancy a sit in meal at a sushi bar in your location, why not try out free table booking service? There you can make instant table reservations at the restaurant of your choice. Just select your restaurant, click the Book a Table button and fill out your details. Easy peasy!
Did you know...?
- Sushi is far different today from what it once was. The rice covering traditionally seen within modern day Sushi, was originally used to prevent the fish within from spoiling. Fermented and preserved in Salt, the fish could be preserved for months at a time.
- Some believe that sushi is raw fish which isn’t strictly true. The main ingredient of sushi is rice, accompanied by seafood, vegetables, duck, wasabi, soy sauce and more. Sometimes rice isn’t use at all, and this forms a dish known as Sashimi.
- It takes roughly 10 years of training to become an “itamae”, a master of the art of sushi making. That’s a lot of sushi making!
- Need to know your sushi etiquette? Eat your selection of sushi from light to dark. Darker coloured sushi tends to have a stronger flavour.